<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : trust. just trust =)
Friday, May 25, 2012
Time : 10:32 PM


 Hi. 

Massive headache all day. I was practically freezing this morning. Went to bed and wrapped myself up in two blankets from head to toe and yet I still felt extremely cold. Mom came in to check on me over five times and I secretly teared up thrice haha. I just felt touched over the smallest things.

Was sweating in the afternoon because mom turned the air conditioner off earlier. Glad she did because I felt much better afterwards. Filled myself up with Maltesers, VeGood and Vitagen. Felt unhealthy because all were sweet! Had to constantly go to the toilet even though I only drank a couple glasses of water.

Feeling weak the whole day. My head still feels weird. Cancelled my date tomorrow :(

I have been craving for cheesecake and buttermilk chicken since yesterday :(

Blogger doesn't allow me to upload pictures now :(