<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : and tonight, we light up the stars
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Time : 9:50 PM


Hi.

I'm glad the ME event ended successfully. And thus, having mentioned the said information, my semester break is now officially in session! And I realized I have nothing to look forward to this month D: I wish I could be a bear and hibernate until I have something interesting to do haha tsk.

Met up with him yesterday. Ate sushi, watched a movie, had Tutti Frutti and cari kain raya. Went to Coffee Bean with my brothers after that. Slept early since I had pretty much nothing to do as he was going out with his friends at night.

I woke up this morning with an awful headache, which is odd because I usually never get them. I guess excessive drinking of Milo has taken its toll on me =/ Skipped lunch and went out to get my baju raya done. Ended up buying an embroidered saree (Can't help it! The sarees are amazingly beautiful and the price was very reasonable, if not cheap).

Eleven days to go :) Falling in love with my boyfriend is really a wonderful feeling ♥