<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : love sick
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Time : 4:56 PM

Hungry, tired, sleepy.

Woke up at 9am, went out as early as 10am until 3pm. Girls' day out with my mom and sister. It requires a lot of dedication, time, energy and fuel to search for the perfect pair of raya sandals. I originally wanted to buy a pair of wedges but macam nada lagi wedges yang bling-bling di Brunei ani! Really. From Gadong to Kiulap and finally to Serusop. If I knew I would end up buying high heels, I wouldn't have turned a blind eye to those gorgeous shoes at The Mall.

I have been doing my assignments (trying to multitask but failed to -_-') since 4pm and I needed a break. Don't know why I chose to blog instead of ∞-ing.

Uhhh.