<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : starry night
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Time : 10:23 PM

Demi Lovato - It's Not Too Late

Currently feeling tired and fat.

I went to Miri with my parents and grandma last Friday. The funny thing was I forgot to button my jeans up lol. I only realized how amusingly pointy the area below my bellybutton was when I entered Boulevard (first stop).

Mom was like whut when I told her about it haha. So I fixed it in the toilet. Luckily I was wearing a long t-shirt.

---

My young uncle celebrated his 9th birthday today. There were a lot of catering food, cakes, cupcakes, donuts and Filipinos. I don't have anything against Filipinos, but I certainly do not have good impressions on some of them, especially the close friends of my grandfather's second wife =S

---

Dinner today was at Shikai Restaurant. Crispy duck again O_O