Currently going through a bunch of career-related websites. Believe it or not, I still have no idea what course to go into, which career path to take,
yadayada. I need to expand my horizon like right now because -- I no longer want to take engineering... I guess.
What about being a quantity surveyor? An architect? An acquisitions librarian?
Heh. I want something simple but interesting. But the thing is, I have never discovered what I'm truly interested in, honestly, unless watching videos and indulging in
fangirlism can help me choose a career path.
Personally, I find that my ability to interact/communicate with many people (strangers, on a daily basis) is a bit lacking. Don't know, maybe? I think I'm an introvert. And that sort of limits my options.
Ahhh. It would be funny if I decided to be an author because that is what I wanted to be when I was 15/16. Funny because I'm definitely not going anywhere with this
Engrish of mine. Hmm.
Hmmmmmmmm.
I want to be a pianist. No, I want to be a baker (Kim Takgu anyone? =))
I think I need help. Haha.
Weird post.