<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : My heart goes Tik Tok, Tik Tok
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Time : 7:48 PM


Yesterday was a bad bad day. I managed to get 6 hours of sleep last Thursday after talking with Sieying for hours (hehe just to exaggerate. But we did end the voice call after midnight) while preparing a ppt slide for GP. I woke up just to know that all my work had gone down the drain. It's unfair and sad, but I admit it's entirely my fault so I shall not say a word about it.

It has been raining for days - the reason why I'm still being in poor health. The only way to avoid getting soaked by the rain is by staying at home, which is impossible because I need to go to college. Apparently education comes first before health >=) [/sarcasm]

Speaking of education... I think I need to do my homework first lol. I want to have a peaceful, homework-less Sunday.