<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : [qualifying exam mode] (R)
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Time : 7:46 PM


Impossible would be the perfect word to describe Physics paper 2. Impossible in so many unexplainable ways. Needless to say more.

Hm. Maths 1 was okay. I'm not expecting for a distinction though. Thennnnnn ummmmm Chemistry paper 2 was... T____T Jerk!

Yoh apakan *headdesk. How was I supposed to study when tut tu ru tut tut tuuuuut was sitting next to me, holding on to the same paper that I was holding? And so I just stared at the paper blankly for a few seconds until he asked, "What's the difference between Keton and Aldehyde?"

Well. The thing is, I could definitely answer him if only I could concentrate on what I was reading U_____U

I know the answer now though, but I would like to remain as clueless as possible when it comes to Chemistry in this blog.

Buuuuuuut I thought the scene this morning was somewhat romantic... in a nerdy way. Don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing between us. He's just someone who has a good brain and I'm just someone who is Chemistrically challenged.

The irony of it all.

Anyway. I'm left with GP, Statistics and paper 1 of Physics and Chemistry.

I'm about to sleep now, but there's something that won't let me go in peace unless I type more before. So here goes:

By right I should only attend college on Saturday next week, but since ICAS English thingy is gonna be on Tuesday so hmm. Yeah. No five-days holiday for me D=

Oh yea. A correction for the previous post - Mom is coming back this 23rd, along with my grandmother and ajinnnnnn. The ones who are coming next month are my sister and eldest brother. God this house is so dead with only the three of us. Not only that! My social life is also dead. I'm not freaking out just yet but I can't tell how much longer I can take without going crazy.

---------------------------

 I've been hit by mood swings frequently lately.

Maybe because of this, maybe because of that… *sighs.

So, what's so sad? Nothing, really. It's just that there is this girl who seems to take things too seriously lately. And she happens to be me. I feel like my life is being interrupted for an undetermined period of time. I just want to finish pre university as soon as possible.

Sorry for the crap talk.

So that's it for now.

Ta!