<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : Happy Ice-Peach-Tea Day
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Time : 8:20 PM


Life has not been that good lately =S

I guess what I should do now is to let nature take its course. But on a brighter note;

My left foot--

--it's broken.

Just kidding.

Well today was a pretty awesome day by all standards- barbecued at Amal's place and chillaxed with my KB friends. Too bad some of the mannequins couldn’t come =( And I was the very first one to go back home. Psh. I was quite reluctant to leave though.

My interest in sausages dwindled... How is that possible?

There was a spider in my bedroom last night >=( I can survive a nuclear blast but I don't think I can easily survive having a giant paper-sucking spider in my bedroom. So umm, I kinda battled with it until nearly 1 a.m. I wanted to squish it with my sister’s book (lol) but I decided that those who were malicious enough to do that have no live so I just sprayed it with my super sweet cherry perfume. If you’re wondering, no, doing so gave no effect on that scary little creature. And I need to get some rest now so I’ll edit this post with a pic-spam tomorrow.