<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : overnourished
Friday, June 5, 2009
Time : 2:19 PM


This is more like a rant on useless stuff.

Hi lovely readers and stalkers.

I seem to be failing life this week. It is currently... plain boring. Maybe I should just skip college tomorrow. This spastic lazy bug is starting to hit me *knocks head.

School rules over my life. Physics is getting more and more demanding. For one thing that is certain, I never loved Chemistry. But I recently have this umm, like-hate relationship with that subject. Hee.

UMMMMM.

I have good news and I have bad news. The bad news is that I'm not going to UK this July because of the effing qualifying exam.

No Qualifying Exam = No AS [or whatever]


I kinda expected this to happen so I'm okay. I just feel like bombarding college and get a face job (as in plastic surgery) and move to Korea.

And the good news is--

Dumdumdum

There's no other bad news. Thank God.


I need to start doing the specimen paper for Pure Maths. Oh and also Maths homework. *shrugs. Maybe I should really skip college tomorrow.

This lazy bug has got to go.

Labels: , ,