<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : heeeeey!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Time : 5:40 PM


Hi Tikka. Happy now? Heheh.

I don't think I owe anyone any explanations as to why I privatised my previous blog, and as to why I made a new one so yeah.

UMMM.

I've been on reading-and-writing-hiatus mode ever since I moved to the other end of Brunei [whatt] so my grammatical errors are getting seriously sadder. See? Please bear with my crappy engrrrish.

So umm. What exactly had happened today? Oh yea. Had Physics test. It was-- it was-

A TORTURE. AND A DOWNRIGHT DISASTER.

But CCA made my day =)

Anyway. Had friendly handball matches in the futsal field (?) last Wednesday and it was awesomeeeeeee! My team (not mine, literally. you know what I mean) had two consecutive wins and it was fun fun funnnnnnn. But painful at some point. Stupid hard ball -___-' And I forgot to open my tudong while PE-ing last Wednesday. No wonder it felt weird.

My life has changed dramatically over the past few months.

:)

Labels: , ,