<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : it's a wonderful life
Monday, June 8, 2009
Time : 6:18 PM


I. AM. DANCING. ON. AIR. HAPPY.

=D =D =D

See?

Let's start with the bad news.

1. Chemistry practical was... asdfghjkl.

2. I was somewhat frustrated when my so called 70%-Physics-test-paper turned out to be 65%. I could have danced on air, but no I didn’t. Because I recounted my mark and I got 65%. So I told teacher about it and blahblah and there went the extra 5% that I admittedly do not deserve. I’m glad I did that.

Moving on to the good news.

1. I got the highest mark in class for Physics test even though it’s only 65% -_-‘

2. Received my GP test paper back today and got the highest mark. Yay!



-------------------------

This post is the result of my severe state of boredom and hopeless obsession on a certain someone.

Now please excuse me while I attack my Chemistry notes. I mean, I better study now before I self-destruct get a horrible mark for the Chemistry test tomorrow that will make me look stupid and just plain stupid.

Ta!

Labels: ,