<body>
♥
Rose.
232





CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ Winter.

Title : dizzy
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Time : 7:53 PM

Listening to: Angel - 2PM

I will post the pictures of the reunion thingy... one day.

Because because--

My USB Cable is umm, somewhere :p

There are obviously some other ways to transfer the pictures, but I'm technologically challenged so yeah. I live in a cave and I ride on dinosaurs. Shh.

So. My day pattern for today and yesterday are pretty much the same. I know I don't have a life right now -____-'

Planned to go swimming with my friends here but the problem is, I can't swim. Sad, I know right. Butbut my friend's father is a retired swimming coach. Awesome :D 

I will do Physics tomorrow although I'm easily distracted nowadays.

I will do Physics tomorrow.

I will do Physics tomorrow.

I will do Physics tomorrowww.